Wednesday 29 February 2012

Thoughts On

Guys, i touched on this idea briefly on my recent tweets, not like many people pay attention but still.
Im going to be launching a Thoughts On series, and i have several reasons for this.

There seems to be a lack of opinionative videos out there and instead are bias to please their fanbase.
I have nothing against pleading them but im not changing my views to please other people ;D

So im going to be starting a Thoughts On series, its a mixture between a review and personal opinion on games.
Ill be either playing games ive already played through, or ill be playing demos available on the Steam/Playstation Store and ill give my first impressions.

Hopefully this brings out my communities opinions in the comments second.

The Thoughts On series are going to be short snappy videos, hopefully informative, opinionative and every episode will be uploaded here, as i want to start getting traffic to my blog.

I hope you stay tuned in for the series

The channel it'll be uploaded to: http://www.youtube.com/user/wumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment