Friday 16 March 2012

Upcoming Video Ideas


Well, ive brainstormed a few video ideas i can do, so ill devise these when i can.


Ok firstly, more Fallout 3, clearly, as the second episode, PROBABLY MAINLY DUE TO THE MENTION OF 'HENTAI', got 1000 views, which is crazy.
But, yeah, i definitely want to do more of that.


If if i ever get topics, ill go on Call of Duty 4 and do a commentary.
I dont think Battlefield 3 works well for Commentaries, im not sure, i can try it.

I also want to start playing some Minecraft, which is likely to be a Hardcore Lets Play, ill probably last 3 episodes, i have no idea.

I also want to try and record me and Arran playing through the story of LittleBigPlanet 2, aswell as perhaps us playing on Skywind on Minecraft.

I may also do some Solo things on LittleBigPlanet, called LittleBigShow, where i basically just do something similar to what people are doing with Happy Wheels, i just play through player created levels.



Solo LittleBigPlanet stuff to be named: LittleBigShow
Me and Arran playing on the Skywind server to be named: The Skywind Chronicles


These are just ideas, it'd be nice if you guys could help me out with thinking of Commentary ideas so i can upload my thoughts on stuff, aswell as other things via BF3/COD4 gameplay.



Obviously all these ideas will be poured into one place:
http://www.youtube.com/user/wumblr?feature=mhee


And i may also start publishing any videos i upload after this post, to my blog also.

No comments:

Post a Comment