Friday 1 June 2012

Thoughts of a Gamer - 01/06/2012

To occupy my thoughts for tonight to just forget about all the horrible things that are going on my life at the moment, ill be sitting down and starting to re-watch Sherlock, my nan is treating me tommorrow to buying me Max Payne 3, i was questioning Skyrim for the PS3 or even perhaps Diablo, but i think, at the end of the day, Max Payne 3 may be a wise choice, and i just feel like trying to get out there more on YouTube, ive been playing around with audacity to try and increase my audio quality, and i just want to sit down and do a nice Lets Play series, and Max Payne 3 may just be a good idea.

However Skyrim is massively tempting, no ones being nice enough to leave feedback.
So let me know, should i get Skyrim or Max Payne 3?
Skyrim will clearly have more replay value however i do own it on PC, this however has its limits as i cant actually record it consistently, and i have to play it on Low Quality for it to run smoothly.

What should i do?
Max Payne 3 may be fun and get me a lot of views and last a short while.
Skyrim will also be fun i guess, might get a few views & lasts a lot longer.

Such a hard choice, help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment