Saturday 7 January 2012

A Creative Outlet

Creative Outlets.
Most of us have some sort of outlet for our creativity, if that be art or sound or something along those lines.
I find that my creative outlet is YouTube, thats why, even though, i see it as my job, i enjoy doing it.
I of course, arent actually employed yet, but of course, thats an aspiration of mine, to eventually become employed by YouTube.

I have a lot of fun creating a lot of videos, i just love producing media and hearing feedback on how people enjoy it. It just fascinates me, its something i love to do. 

I also have the problem of explaining my hobby to people that dont understand as well, seeing it as a waste of time. I dont exactly think anyone has the right to call my creative outlet 'A waste of time', i mean, what would happen if that wasnt there for me to do? Id sit here, being uncreative, and rotting..  

Perhaps spending more time doing coursework, but what would be the point in the long run?
Id be doing coursework to improve my chance of obvious getting a good grade in my college work, where im studying for a Diploma in IT and Media, now, if i didnt have the good old 'creativity' firing up again and again, i wouldnt put that media diploma to much use, as im looking to become something along the lines of a Game Designer/Programmer, now that wouldnt be possible without creativity, creativity in that job is probably more important than the qualifications.

I have fun with what i do.  Which means im doing it right, and that i should keep on doing it.
You should all see eye-to-eye with what im saying, as our creative outlets should all be kept close to us.
And dont let anyone dishearten you.  Keep being creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment